Please note - there is a re-edited version of the interview with Lavanya Patricella available on the Laine Magazine web site. We have contacted customers whose copy of this issue was dispatched prior to this becoming available by email providing a link and there will be a loose printed insert in all future copies dispatched.
You can read the statements issued by Laine Magazine and Lavanya Patricella (and the re-edited article) here
Laine is a high-quality knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks...
It includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Printed on lovely high quality matte paper with beautiful photography this is one of those publications that you will keep nearby for inspiration...
Issue nine, 1833, which was shot in the beautiful Finnish archipelago includes:
· 140 pages
· 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen.
· an interview with Lavanya Patricella
· a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
· my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
· a column by Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop