Laine Magazine - Laine - Nordic Knit Life Vol.8
Please note - this issue is available to PRE-ORDER. The publication date is 31st May and magazines will be posted to arrive no earlier than this date.
Laine is a high-quality knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks...
It includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Printed on lovely high quality matte paper with beautiful photography this is one of those publications that you will keep nearby for inspiration...
Issue eight, Kelo, includes:
· 140 pages
· 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
· an interview with Susan Crawford
· a long-format story about Ocean Rose
· my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
· a column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop