Back after a hiatus, during which the Laine team took time to reconsider their approach and direction, Laine is a high-quality knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks that embraces the diversity within the independent knitwear industry...
The Winter 2020 issue, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace. It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki, and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
As well as patterns from leading knitwear designers, it includes insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
- there is no digital download code (the magazine is only available in physical format)
- 148 pages
Printed on lovely high-quality matte paper with beautiful photography, and a fresh look for this re-launch, this is a publication that you will provide endless inspiration...